Our Litigation Services
The Attorneys at Katzman Chandler have extensive experience in handling a wide variety of routine (and non-routine) Community Association litigation issues and topics
Our litigators have resolved thousands of litigation matters to the satisfaction of our valued clients. At the outset and prior to our recommendation to enter into litigation, we fully advise our clients as to the benefits and detriments of the recommended course of action. We further advise that we have explored other options to resolve the dispute, or that we believe litigation is the best and most effective method to end the dispute favorably.
We are committed to handling and pursuing matters of litigation on behalf of our clients in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible, given the particular circumstances involved.
Litigation Matters are those which are not purely Transactional and include actions such as the following (listed from most frequent to least frequent):
- Breach of Contract and Foreclosure Lawsuits against delinquent owners;
- Defense of Bank Foreclosure Lawsuits naming the Association as a Defendant;
- Covenant Enforcement Litigation / Injunctive Relief Lawsuits
- Arbitration and Mediation as required by State Law
- Contract Dispute Litigation between Association and Vendor
- Property Damage / Insurance Claim Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Administrative Actions or Litigation against Adjacent Land Developers, Government Entities or Municipalities
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
IF YOUR COMMUNITY IS INVOLVED IN A DISPUTE AND LITIGATION IS CONTEMPLATED OR EXISTING, DON’T DELAY!
When your Community faces potential or pending litigation, let us provide you with the best strategy and proposed course of action that only decades of legal insight and experience can offer.