As Partners, Attorneys and Paraprofessionals, we at Katzman Chandler strive to provide excellence and expertise in the area of Community Association Law, and our Name Partners have successfully done so for more than three decades.
In addition to providing exceptional levels of communication, personalized service, and a true passion for representing our clients’ interests, we endeavor to build meaningful and enduring relationships with each and every Community Association that joins the Katzman Chandler family of clients.
Committed to Community
It is important to us that we get to know your Community, its Board of Directors and its management agents, so that we may render thoughtful advice and craft solutions that best fit the individual and unique needs of your Association.
At Katzman Chandler, we understand the importance of being large enough to serve your Community’s needs, yet small enough to offer unparalleled personalized attention to every Community Association that we represent.
Katzman Chandler Provides Exceptional
Service and Value By:
- Choosing not to represent Developers, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, or other entities whose interests often conflict with those of our Community Association clients.
- Communicating – often, effectively and in a clear, concise and easily understandable manner.
- Providing innovative “out of the box” solutions and strategies to address individual community needs and goals.
- Offering our clients “Free” telephonic and virtual consultations with our Name Partners on any new matter.
- Offering customized collection strategies to best serve individual community needs and goals.
- Providing 24/7 online access to our state-of-the-art Delinquent Account Collection Status Reporting system.
- Offering the option to receive copies of correspondence from our Firm electronically or by mail.
- Offering our exclusive, proprietary “Fast Track” Violation Process to assist Associations in pursuing their most common violations – without the risk of incurring “pre-litigation” legal fees.
- Handling Association Casualty Claims and large Construction Defect cases on a full contingency basis. We do not get paid, unless we win! We provide a “Free” preliminary analysis of your potential claims by a well-qualified and experienced Construction Defect Engineering Firm.
- Providing more “Free” state-certified Board Member and Community Association Manager educational classes than any other organization in Florida.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
We are here to make your job as a Community Association Manager or Board Member easier. Receive free insight and expertise into the issues currently affecting your Community.